Check out Baby's vlog about why his mom rocks! Aurimas loves his (super)mommy dearly! Check out the other children as well here: My Mom Rocks! :)
P.S. How did we get Auris to stay still? We taped a flashing light on top of the camcorder and turned the ceiling fan on. That's what Auris was looking at ;)
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
hahahahaha that's cute :D it's made me so SMILE thank let me watch that! :D
Joshua "Vampbat" Womick
Oh, what a darling, adorable, and cuddleable baby! Let us save it for "Dad Rocks!"
That's excellent idea vlog!
That made my day!
Lenois.com
Awww sooooo cute!! Thank you for putting a smile on my face. You, guys are a SUPER FAMILY !
Karyn
Can I adopt your cute baby??
It was so cute and Make me laugh .. Dad been hard work so The Cute Baby get ready for Nap.. Poor things . it was so cute ...I am sure that Super Baby and Dad .. LOL
Haha!
Fantastic!
Like Jon said, "That makes my day", and I must add, "more cheerful!"
Thanks for an excellent vlog!
It got me laughing aloud. So darling!!! Thanks for bringing the laughs. :)
Haha! You know me, I love superheroes and kids. Dangerous combo for me!
Good job!
awwwwwwww! I hope this one wins the "My mom ROCKS!"
CUTE!
Oh your baby is so beautiful and adorable..That made me smiling all the way.. Excellent vlog .. :)
What a nice Mother's Day gift too! Cute! Cute! Cute!
~ LaRonda
Awww, Ohhhhh. That baby is much cute with his daddy's hands. Thumb up!
That's too adorable! Lets hope there's Daddy Rocks contest coming up.
IT is sooo cute of baby......I love it Bloopers for somethign mistake... but still very cute of babe!
Post a Comment