In this vlog, Raychelle discusses two different types of dreadlocks, the curly-natural way and the straight-artifical way. She had a dreadperm, done by Hair Police in Minneapolis (www.hairpolice.com). She also disputes some nasty and horrendous myths about people with dreds!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thank you for taking the time in explaining all about dreadlocks. I'll admit that I did have a 'double-take' when I saw you at Gallaudet last October. I had to really look at your face to make sure it was really you! :)
FWIW, I think dreads suits you just fine!
Thanks for sharing and really think that your cat is beautiful. My neice got a deaf dog and she told me that there is a special collar for deaf dog. The collar will vibrate when u call. I don't know if they can do for cat. Make more video of your cat especially when she is awake.
RAYCHELLE!!
I LOVE YOUR VLOG..SOME OF THEM MAKE ME LAUGH!!
ENJOY YOUR SHOW!!
KEEP UP!!
WISH THERE IS A WAY FOR US CONTACT YOU? ON YOUR VLOG, THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT DIRECT TO YOU?
HOPE WE CAN CHAT SOMETIME!
MISS YA FOR A YEAR!!
KEEP UP WITH YOUR HAIR!!
DONT EVER CUT YOUR HAIR!!
SMILE...YOU DOING SO GREAT SHOW!
Hi Ray!!!
I am reading your blog and nice one. I’m very impressive all of you ,especially you had been so much experience in your life...
I’m Vanessa from Louisiana
Can i have your IM?
haha, todd, thanks :)
debra, yes i'm working on it! thanks.
check 'a lightning ray' for my email address (don't want to post here - for spamming reasons)
and lol - deafpolice.com, Gallaudet definitely needs that ;)
Oh yes, Gallaudet needs to check out www.deafpolice.com ha!
As for dreadlocks, I've been fooled by a myth until I read your vlog. Grr!
Years ago I was interested to get dreadlocks for my hair. I asked someone what happens when I want to get rid of it, I was told I have to shave my hair off. That was enough not to proceed with it LOL
Katherine
interesting! Maybe I'll go for a new style with my curls??
Post a Comment